QuiltCon Refunds, Cancelations, & Transfers
Refunds will be processed based on the date of your cancellation. No same-day payment/refunds will be processed. Refunds can only take place 24 hours or later after your original purchase.
If you cancel between:
August 5 – August 31: 95% refund
September 1 – September 30: 80% refund
October 1 – October 31: 70% refund
November 1 – December 31: 50% refund
No refunds after January 1, 2023.
You can transfer part or all of your registration for a $50 fee per transfer recipient. QuiltCon will not refund the money you paid for the workshop; however, you may coordinate payment directly with the person to whom you’re transferring your registration to. Please note that no transfers can be performed after January 31, 2022.
If you are not satisfied with a workshop, please visit the registration desk after the session is completed to fill out a formal complaint form. This form must be filled out within 24 hours of the session to be considered. If we receive five or more formal complaint forms for one workshop, we will issue refunds to the people who completed the form no later than March 30, 2022.
- Do not touch the quilts.
- Smoking is permitted in designated outdoor areas only.
- No food or drink in the QuiltCon quilt show/vendor hall.
- Rolling carts and luggage are prohibited in the QuiltCon vendor hall/quilt show; strollers, however, are allowed.
QuiltCon Photography Policy
Friends and family want to see the cool things you saw at QuiltCon! Feel free to share your photos with them, inline with the following rules.
- Photography is permitted throughout the convention center.
- Photography in workshops and lectures is at the discretion of the instructor. Ask your instructor for permission to take photos of workshop quilts or instructional materials.
- When photographing a vendor booth, please first ask the vendor if they permit photography.
- Do not use photos for commercial purposes.
- Please disable any services on photography sharing websites that would permit viewers to order goods with the image printed on it.
- When posting photos of quilts on your blog or social media, please credit the quilt maker. Tip: take a picture of the quilt signage so you have all the information at your fingertips!
QuiltCon Video Policy
- Do not use videos for commercial purposes.
- Permission from faculty must be obtained before filming any workshops/lectures. We strongly recommend getting written permission in advance.
- Video of workshops/lectures cannot be posted online without the express written permission of the faculty member and QuiltCon. This includes all video such as TikTok, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- You may shoot video of the quilts in the quilt show. Please be sure to provide credit to the maker.
- Ask permission before filming vendor/exhibitor booths.
- Approved press must follow the press guidelines from QuiltCon regarding video and must always be wearing a QuiltCon press pass while filming.
QuiltCon Family Policy
- Supervised children of all ages are welcome on the show floor. A show pass is required for children over age 10.
- Children over the age of 10 are permitted in the lecture hall with a purchased pass.
- Babes-in-arms are welcome in the lecture hall at no additional cost.
- Please silence your cell phones and other electronic devices.
- Bring required materials, cut and prepared as stated in the workshop supply list.
- Supply lists will be available online to download after December 1, 2021.
- If you forget something, remember the vendors will likely have what you need!
- All quilts, handouts, and other class materials shared by the instructor are the copyright of the instructor.
- If the workshop is not what you thought it would be, please try to enjoy learning a new skill or technique and stay for the duration of the session.